Data scientist with over 15 years of experience in machine learning, mathematical modeling, and experimental Neuroscience research, currently engaged in a transformational initiative to create AI enabled healthcare.
Prior to moving to the industry, I built mathematical models of neural control of human movement and conducted experimental research in healthy individuals and people with Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders.
DATA SCIENCE / MACHINE LEARNING
- R, TensorFlow/Keras, Python/scikit-learn/matplotlib, Matlab, SQL, Hadoop/Spark ecosystem.
- Deep Learning: Convolutional nets, Recurrent/LSTM nets.
- NLP: Word2Vec, GloVe, TextRank, LDA, Beam Search, Deep learning RNN implementation.
- Supervised and unsupervised models: regression, classification, clustering.
- Times series analysis including ARMA/ARIMA/ARIMAX/ARCH/GARCH models.
- Digital signal processing, system identification, automatic control theory.