Supports companies through their digital transformation journey with cutting edge technology, such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation, Analytics, Natural Language tools and Cognitive Agents to help companies launch solutions and capabilities quickly and successfully.
Marty helps clients put in place complex digital business transformation initiatives involving leading technologies. He has a proven leadership record with extensive global experience delivering high-impact results in an agile environment, acting as a key advisor to senior executives.
Recognizing that digital technology is fundamentally changing how companies operate, Marty has partnered closely with executives advising on leading edge technologies in AI areas such as Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, Natural Language Tools, Analytics, and Cognitive Agents. Marty has helped companies in banking, professional services, pharma, and retail industries adopt these technologies which led them to greater operational efficiencies and stronger revenue growth.
• He led an intelligent process automation transformation at a large workforce management company to automate high value processes across the organization, built the client’s internal capability, and established an Automation Excellence Center.
• He deployed a robotics process automation program at a professional services organization to achieve business transformation objectives of reducing FTEs, improving SLAs and increasing customer service quality.
• Advised regional banking executives on new emerging Digital Technologies (e.g., Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence) and helps businesses understand the exponential impact these technologies can have on their industries.
• Led global transformation efforts to implement robotics process automation software across business lines as well as back office operations for a financial services firm.
• Developed and deployed innovative technology solutions; profiled and identified change agents to foster a culture of positive change and align various stakeholders behind organizational vision at a pharmaceutical company.
• He completed an executive certificate from Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Data Science and has a master of management from St. Xavier University and recently completed: course